Here is shown how to download the personal cache of Apple data-
- Head Over to the Privacy Portal.
- Input your Apple ID.
- You will get a two-factor authentication code that you require to operate as well.
- You will now see an option for obtaining a copy of your data.
- Now there will be options regarding data you will like to receive.
- Simply enter Select All for grabbing all of it.
- Apple has always been diligent in its actions so now you need to answer a couple of additional questions for verifying your identity.
- Now you will be sent an a.Zip file through email.
- It may take a few days or perhaps a week for Apple to collect your data and send you an email.
Do not get much excited about it because it is not going to be a big reveal. And it is not a bad thing. Apple is known for keeping a slim amount of data so your file may be of a few megabytes. Apple is constantly announcing itself as a trustworthy and transparent tech giant. It is a great thing to see such transparency with the name of Apple.