Pokki is an app which can be downloaded for free. However, often people carelessly or accidentally get this program on their Windows PC. Therefore, if you have downloaded Pokki while downloading some other app, then you can easily remove it. Here’s how you can uninstall and delete Pokki from your Windows 7 or 8 PC:
- Hit the Windows + C keys at the same time to launch the charms bar.
- Click on the gear icon named Settings.
- Now, select the option for Control Panel.
- Click on More Settings.
- Go to the Programs section.
- Click on the Uninstall a program link.
- Locate Pokki from the list of apps.
- Click on the uninstall button.
- In the confirmation window, click on the “uninstall all” button.
- Push the Win key to open the Start menu.
- Select the option for Control Panel.
- Head to the Programs section.
- Hit the Uninstall a program link.
- From all the listed apps, locate Pokki.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Now, in the confirmation prompt, click on the Uninstall All button.
- In order to get fully rid of Pokki, you need to delete and uninstall the Pokki Download Helper. Follow the steps given above and remove this program.
- Reboot the system.
How to delete the Pokki folder?
- Open the Start menu and click on Computer.
- After that, head over to %localappdata% in the File Explorer.
- Press the Enter button and locate the Pokki folder.
- Now, make sure that you delete all the files save for Pokki Download Helper.
- Simply reboot the system.
How to remove Pokki add-ons and extensions
- Open the Google Chrome browser and click on the hamburger button located in the upper right edge of the screen. Click on the More tools option and pick Extensions from the pull-down menu. Locate the Pokki extensions and to delete it, just press the waste bin button.
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser. To open the menu, press the hamburger icon located at the upper right corner. Select Add-ons from the list and then click on Extensions. Locate the Pokki extension and then hit the Remove button for deleting the files.
- Launch the Internet Explorer web browser. Hit the Tools tab located in the top right corner. Now, select Manage add-ons from the pull-down menu. Find the Pokki extension and pick it. Go to More information and select the Remove option to delete the Pokki extension.
- Close the browser and re-launch it.